Commercial Flood Damage in Greater Vancouver
Flooding damage can originate from several surprising places. Typical offenders can be found in basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. The Paul Davis experts know the best way to remedy water damage of many kinds. From entirely flooded buildings to water stains, our technicians have the qualifications to isolate damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and continue mold growth.
Common Sources of Water Damage
There are several ways your commercial property can take on water damage. Faulty equipment such as refrigerators are prone overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage consist of sewer or septic tank backup, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may start out small. However, the flood could move around your office and encourage more problems from fungal colonies.|Whether resulting from problems with plumbing or appliances, some structures can throw out severe water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you head, water damage is a major problem for your office. If ignored, it may result in further damage from mildew.
Water damage may come from natural sources as well. Heavy precipitation or storms might problems for your commercial property in their own right. These forces may have a worse effect any property near a river that crests from these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
With so much experience on our resumes, Paul Davis is the obvious option for removing water damage in North Vancouver, BC. Our technicians are efficient, friendly and dedicated to help your commercial property quickly.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- Our staff answer and act on time – Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We are qualified – After five decades of operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is tough. We will work with your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your North Vancouver Paul Davis franchise today!